Friday, January 18, 2008
What's new with the girls
The girls continue to amaze me daily. They are both so sweet and bright. They are still enjoying playing with all of their new Christmas gifts. It is so nice to see them play together. When Kailey has a friend over, which is usually Autumn, Brooklyn wants to join in with the big girls. It is funny to see her trying to copy off of them. They were playing Twister the other day, and Brooklyn joined in, too, by putting her feet and head down on the dots:) Brooklyn's newest funny thing is that any little thing she wants to hold on to she puts down her shirt. I will go to change her diaper and find ten pieces of chalk or bouncy balls in her shirt. She doesn't want to give them up! Kailey is growing up fast, too. She says the funniest things all of the time and acts like a teenager already! She loves her teen magazines with the stars from the Disney Channel. She is even already talking about cute boys in those magazines! How scary for me! She won the Big Fish award in her classroom this week and was so proud. I don't know why it is called big fish, but basically she gets special treatment and everyone gets to learn more about her. Brooklyn and I even got to join her, her teacher, and friends for lunch today. I could tell she was really enjoying the spotlight! The Rose Petal Cottage was the smartest gift we have ever got for the girls. They can play in that together forever! It is especially funny to hear Brooklyn say "I'm cookin' Mommy!" It amazes me sometimes how many things she can say and how much she understands. Both of the girls are a joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment