
Here are the girls right before we left to go trick-or-treating. Brooklyn especially enjoyed trick-or-treating this year around the neighborhood. I think she was amazed that everyone was giving us candy. LOL Kailey was Cleopatra this year and Brooklyn was The Little Mermaid.

Emiah and Brooklyn are playing here at our Halloween party:)

Kailey and Braeden posed for a picture at the party. They had fun playing games and acting silly like usual.


Here is Kailey scooping out the pumpkin goo and seeds on Wednesday. Brooklyn refused to touch it and screamed if any got on her. Kailey kept insisting her arms were itchy and she was allergic, but she did it anyway. We had a good time anyway:) Kailey picked a picture off some Nightmare before Christmas picture and said carve it like that. I did my best, but I told her I am no expert:)
No comments:
Post a Comment