The girls are both really enjoying holding Parker right now:) Kailey will sit and hold him for quite awhile, but Brooklyn wants to hold him a million times a day for about ten seconds each time.
This was taken yesterday after Parker's first real bath in the baby tub. He didn't care for the bath, and he was awake for quite awhile afterward. LOL
This was taken during my favorite time every day right now... nap time! Brooklyn, Parker, and I all snuggle up for our afternoon nap daily. Hopefully I can keep them on the same type of schedule when he doesn't sleep as much. Brooklyn loves to snuggle up to Parker and she says in such a cute little voice, "Awww... he is soooo cute!"
Brooklyn was "helping" Daddy outside put a baby seat on his bike, so he can ride Brooklyn around, too. Now we both have one on our bikes, but I am sort of out of commission right now for bike rides. Kailey and Brooklyn have been playing so well together lately. I was just sitting watching them yesterday and smiling because it really warms my heart to see them be so nice together and really enjoy each other. For having such an age gap, they really are sweet to each other. Now that isn't to say that they don't fight or compete because they definitely do, but I really enjoy the other times. Kailey was even trying to include Brooklyn really well when her older friends came over to play the other day, and I thought that was really nice and mature of Kailey. I know when I was a little older than her I thought my little brother was really annoying and embarrassing. LOL Of course, I know that will come later.
1 comment:
He is absolutely adorable...I can't wait to come see you guys!
Post a Comment