Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Pics

Here are Kailey and Brooklyn riding the bees at the Fair last Wednesday. The girls had a blast there, even though I know Kailey was embarrassed on a couple small rides:) They especially loved this slide thing you climbed up in and bounced around it, so they did that several times! We went to look at the animals, too. Kailey loved it, but Brooklyn keeps her distance from animals. ( I know the feeling.) Later, Brooklyn told me she loved to see the horses, but she acted seriously scared to death when we were right by them.
I took the kids out to Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jeff's house a couple weeks ago to visit. In this picture, Braeden is holding Parker. I just loved Emiah's hand stuck out in this one. LOL
Parker has been really interested in this toy lately. He can get his hands up on the toys and move them around. He is really interested in his hands right now, as they are in his mouth constantly! He has been cooing a lot lately, too! He has rolled from his stomach to his back several times, too, since he can hold his head up really well now on his tummy.
Grandma Janet and Grandpa Donnie got Brooklyn these Dora skates for her birthday, and she absolutely loves them. She has skated for awhile every day since her birthday party. She has had one hard fall on her bottom, but is still enjoying herself a lot! She likes to hold onto my hands and have me pull her along. In this picture, Kailey is helping Brooklyn skate:) Kailey is such a good big sister!

The girls love to get down by Parker and hug him and talk about how cute they think he is! LOL I caught them in one of these sweet moments.

No comments: