Friday, November 6, 2009

More Fall Pics

Here is pretty Brookie smelling a flower:)
Here is Parker chewing on a book and wearing a fire fighter hat. Kailey put this hat on Parker, and I just thought it was so cute. In my defense about the tore up book, that is the only one I have let Parker play with because the girls started tearing it up when they were both little.
I thought this was a really beautiful picture of Kailey in our backyard.

Everyone here is doing well. Kailey did a great job on her report card that we got last week. She is enjoying reading and hanging out with her friends lately. She is super excited about going to the Miley Cyrus concert in ten days with Grandma Kathy. Brooklyn went to the dentist for the very first time this week and did great! I was nervous about how she would do, but she was perfect! She let them clean her teeth and do the flouride treatment. I was so proud of her! Parker is doing well, too. He is getting into everything by rolling and scooting by pulling with his arms. He is going to be up on all fours before we know it!

No comments: