We took the kids to Disney on Ice the past weekend, which the girls loved! Parker sat content for a few minutes, but after that he was ready to move around, so I spent the show back and forth between our seat and outside the doors! Oh well, better luck next time! I do like Disney on Ice though. On Sunday, Grandma Janet came with Brooklyn, Parker, and me to the Tri Kappa Mouse House. The wait was forever, but Brooklyn enjoyed it and Parker seemed pretty excited by the mouse puppets! Brooklyn started to be a bit scared of the talking tree, but later told me she thought the tree had arms to grab her, which of coarse she figured out that it didn't. LOL I really enjoy all the extra holiday activities around Christmas time with the kids:)
Monday, December 7, 2009
Santa Pictures
We took the kids to Disney on Ice the past weekend, which the girls loved! Parker sat content for a few minutes, but after that he was ready to move around, so I spent the show back and forth between our seat and outside the doors! Oh well, better luck next time! I do like Disney on Ice though. On Sunday, Grandma Janet came with Brooklyn, Parker, and me to the Tri Kappa Mouse House. The wait was forever, but Brooklyn enjoyed it and Parker seemed pretty excited by the mouse puppets! Brooklyn started to be a bit scared of the talking tree, but later told me she thought the tree had arms to grab her, which of coarse she figured out that it didn't. LOL I really enjoy all the extra holiday activities around Christmas time with the kids:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment