Mommy and Parker relax on the couch one day this week:) We actually had one night this week when Parker went to sleep around 10:00, but the rest of the time he has still been a night owl. At least last night he didn't scream all night just little bits here and there, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is going to get better soon! He is so pleasant during the day though. He smiles at everyone and is pretty peaceful:)
Aunt Lacey was in town for a few days this week. I know the girls were very happy to see her! Grandma Janet, Lacey, Kailey, and Brooklyn all went out to the movies to see "Up" on Monday and had a nice time. We also went to a wedding on Dustin's side of the family this last weekend, which Brooklyn said she really liked. I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, "I loved when the girl came out in the big long dress!" I think she thought she was a princess:)
Here is Parker getting some "tummy time" with Daddy on the couch! I have noticed this last week he has started lifting his head up better and for a bit longer.
Brooklyn was so happy that Daddy filled up her sandbox this week! She loves playing in the sandbox:) We took turns burying things in the sandbox and having a hunt for them. I sprinkled some sand on Parker's toes and he was amused for a minute until Brooklyn dumped a bunch of sand on his arm, and then he was screaming his head off! When we got back inside, Brooklyn wanted to take a bath and a huge pile of sand fell out of her underwear and skirt! LOL
The girls were happy for a nice hot day this week to play in the baby pool. It was perfect outside! The girls loved sliding and were pretending to be sharks! Brooklyn said she was tired of being a mermaid and wanted to be a shark, and then Kailey was pretending she had a shark farm with like "three bazillion" sharks she said. LOLKailey also had a nice time in Florida last week. She was telling me that one day someone thought they spotted a shark and everyone was running out of the water and yelling, "Shark! Shark!" I have never seen anything like this, but I was glad they made everyone get out of the water. Kailey brought Brooklyn home a cute little shell turtle, and I know Brooklyn has been so glad that Kailey is back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment