Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pics and Stuff

We got out the kiddie pool this week and the girls had a lot of fun in it. I even got in w/ them one day and we had fun playing games. Brooklyn really enjoyed the slide and sprinkler even though the water was freezing!
I had to really act silly to get this cheesy smile out of Parker:)
Here is Kailey playing in the pool the other day. I asked her if she could sit on the ball and took the pic when she fell off. LOL I guess I am mean, but she got a good laugh out of it:)

Here is Brooklyn on her new princess bike. Dustin took her to get it the other day when I discovered that Kailey's old bike, which she had been using, was too hard for even Kailey to pedal. I felt soooo bad considering that I really just thought her legs weren't strong enough. I guess it must've rusted from the flood last year. She can really book it on her new bike and loves it:)

No comments: