Sunday, September 27, 2009

Updates

The kids are all doing really great right now! I just wanted to share what was new with each one:)

Kailey just got baptized at church tonight. I am so proud of her! Brooklyn told her she was really glad that she was going to get "babatized." Kailey was just beaming after we left church tonight about it.

Brooklyn amazes me daily:) Her newest accomplishment is that she can count to twenty by herself. If I help her a little, she can get all the way to thirty, too.

Parker started rolling from his back to tummy on Friday. He already could roll from his tummy to back, so now he is making complete circles! He is already a pro at it because as soon as I put him down he starts rolling all around.

The kids seem to change and grow so fast. I am really thankful to have time home with them to get to enjoy each moment of it.

No comments: