Here are Kailey and Brooklyn last Saturday at Madison's birthday party in the bouncy house. They had a blast!
Here is Brooklyn giving Parker a hug:) So sweet!
Here is Kailey with Autumn who came over for a sleep over a week ago. The girls had a great time! They kept me up till 2 AM, but I know that is how sleepovers are:) Kailey was so happy to see Autumn though since her family moved away last year.Updates:
The kids are all doing great! Parker is such a happy baby(well until bedtime). He is really easy going for the most part and smiley a lot. I can't believe he will be four months old this Friday. He loves to go on walks outside in his stroller and watch the girls play outside. He just watches the girls like they are really entertaining. He has just discovered his feet, too, and loves to grab his toes!
Brooklyn says the cutest things all of the time. She had heard Kailey and I spelling occasionally if we thought maybe she wasn't grown up enough to hear something, so last night she said, "Mom, I want to jump off the S-O-P slide!" LOL She was also telling me about how she has a mean teacher at church who told her to "take care of that baby!" I asked her what baby and she said...."maybe, Alice the fairy or something!" I am really enjoying her age right now because she says these cute things all of the time and is so fun:)
Kailey is really great to talk to anymore(which of course she has always loved to do, but now she is more grown up sounding). When Brooklyn and Parker take naps every day Kailey and I would do something together that she chose to like reading or playing games. We have done a lot of reading together this summer. Kailey really is a great reader! She has been such a great help this summer, too, and is a great big sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment