Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kailey and Brooklyn

Here are the girls last night playing around:) They really do play well together (most of the time anyway).
Here are the girls selling lemonade yesterday at our yard sale:) The girls had fun making the lemonade on their own and selling it. Kailey really got into selling it and the whole yard sale thing. She kept telling everyone who left, "Thanks for coming and have a good day!" LOL Thank goodness Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jeff were here to help with the whole yard sale or it would have been a crazy day for Kacey and me.
Here are Brooklyn and I playing at the Dixie Bee playground last weekend:)

Brooklyn loves to play with shaving cream on the table. It is hard to see here, but we always put a couple drops of food coloring in and she mixes it in. She loves it!

The kids are all doing great right now! Parker and Brooklyn just had doctor checkups last Monday. Parker weighs 16 # 11 oz. and is 27 1/2 inches long. He is over the 100th percentile for height, but just a bit over the middle on weight. He actually only weighs 6 ounces more than Brooklyn did at this age, but he is two and a half inches longer than her. Brooklyn is 34 lbs and 36 inches tall. I was so proud of her at her doctor visit. I told her ahead of time if she was good I would buy her silly string, and she was perfect! The doctor even commented on how great she was doing (since she usually cries through getting weighed and measured). I had to admit I had bribed her, but the doctor said hey I should give her silly string every time. LOL Kailey is doing really well with her school work right now. She even wanted me to get her a cursive handwriting tablet to practice before the class even starts on it. She has made some new friends, and she says that she likes her new teacher.

No comments: